Non-contact temperature measurement for tapes and foils
The right temperature is also often relevant in the production and processing of flat products. With lune CHF's non-contact temperature measurement you keep control of your process.
We also use the so-called Convective-Heat-Flow method for measuring flat products. This means that we do not measure infrared or tactile, but by means of heat flow. This superior method makes lune the first choice for non-contact, in-line temperature measurement in many areas of aluminum and steel sheet processing. Also the temperature of sheets and foils made of plastic or other, non-metallic, materials can be precisely determined.
The lune systems work in-line. Measurement and data transmission are carried out in real time. Even at high line speeds, we guarantee precise temperature determination without inertia losses.
Typical applications for sheets and foils can be found in the production of sheet metal for the automotive and food industries.
- Cold rolling of aluminium sheet
- Winding of Al sheet metal
- Coating processes
- Adjustment processes, correction of temperature-dependent expansion
- Production of plastic straps
- ... and much more
The measuring objects can be of different nature.
- All metals (Al, Fe, Cu etc.)
- All surfaces (bright, matt, reflecting, colored, anodized, oxidized, coated etc.)
- All non-metallic materials (plastics, polymers, glass, ceramics, organic substances, etc.)
- All shapes and sizes